Greek Style Salmon with Avocado Tzatziki
Prep Time:5 minutes Marinate Time:20 minutes Cook Time:10 minutes Total Time:35 minutes Servings: 4
Salmon marinated in a tasty Greek style sauce with olive oil, lemon, garlic and oregano served topped with a cool and creamy avocado tzatziki.
- 24 ounces salmon, cut into 4 portions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (~1/2 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (~1/2 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups avocado tzatziki
- Marinate the salmon in the oil, lemon juice and zest, yogurt, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper for 20 minutes before placing it on a baking dish and baking in a preheated 400F/200C oven until the salmon just starts to flake easily, about 10 minutes.
- Serve topped with the avocado tzatziki and enjoy!