One of my favourite uses for BBQ sauce, like my honey garlic BBQ sauce, is simply on grilled chicken, especially for grilled chicken sandwiches! This recipe is super easy, you basically just baste the chicken with the BBQ sauce as it grills and then slap it into a bun with your favourite fillings; I like a homemade coleslaw with pickles! These grilled chicken sandwiches are the perfect food for summer!
Honey Garlic BBQ Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Honey and garlic BBQ chicken in sandwiches with pickles and creamy coleslaw!
- 1 pound honey and garlic BBQ chicken (see below)
- 4 buns (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1 cup coleslaw
- 1/2 cup pickle, sliced or diced
- Assemble sandwiches and enjoy!
Honey Garlic BBQ Grilled Chicken
Simple grilled chicken in a honey and garlic BBQ sauce!
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup honey garlic BBQ sauce
- Brush the chicken and the grill with the oil.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the chicken on the grill over medium-high heat until the chicken is cooked through, about 4-6 minutes per side, basting with the BBQ sauce as it cooks.
- Set the chicken aside to rest for 5 minutes, baste with any remaining BBQ sauce and enjoy!
Option: Instead of seasoning with salt and pepper, use a dry rub.
Mustard BBQ Chicken Sandwich
White BBQ Chicken Sandwich
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
Apple BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches with Apple Slaw
BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese
Korean BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
Pineapple Char Siu Pulled Pork Sliders
Greek Style Pulled Lamb Pitas
Slow Cooker Roast Beef Philly Cheesesteak French Dip Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Slow Cooker Roast Beef French Dip Sandwich
Vietnamese BBQ Pulled Pork Banh Mi
Salsa Verde Pulled Chicken Sandwich
White BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Jalapeno Honey Crispy Fried Chicken BLT
Jalapeno Honey Drenched Crispy Fried Chicken Sandwich
BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese
Leave a Reply