Sloppy Joes are sandwiches filled with a minced meat sauce, that can be a little messy, but they’re so quick and easy to make! Normally you make sloppy joes by cooking the meat and then making the sauce in the pan but if you have a tasty sauce on hand, such as honey garlic BBQ sauce, then it’s even easier! These sloppy joes are as easy to make as cooking the beef, adding the already made honey garlic BBQ sauce and throwing it into some buns! This is a kid friendly, fun meal, that’s prefect for busy week nights, or any night! I like to serve them with creamy coleslaw and crunch pickle slices!
Honey Garlic BBQ Sloppy Joes
Quick and easy sloppy joe sandwiches filled with a tasty honey garlic BBQ meat sauce!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup honey garlic BBQ sauce
- 4 buns (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1 cup coleslaw
- 1/2 cup pickle, sliced or diced
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the beef and onion and cook until the beef is cooked though, breaking it up as it cooks with a spoon, before draining off any excess grease.
- Mix in the honey garlic BBQ sauce.
- Assemble the sandwiches and enjoy!
Option: Add a vegetable, such as diced peppers!
Option: Add beans!
Option: Use your favourite sandwich condiments!
Option: Add sliced or shredded cheese!
Texmex Sloppy Joes
Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
Bacon Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sloppy Joes
Sloppy Joe Mac n Cheese
Japanese Dry Curry
Sloppy Joe Quesadillas
Frito Pie Sloppy Joes
Mustard BBQ Chicken Sandwich
Honey Garlic BBQ Grilled Chicken Sandwich