This skillet sweet chili chicken recipe is such a quick and easy dish that is perfect for busy weeknight dinners and it’s just packed with flavour! After sauteing the chicken in a skillet until cooked you simply add the sweet chili sauce, season it a bit with fish sauce and lime juice before adding the cilantro and toasted sesame seeds. It takes less time to cook the chicken than it does to cook the rice, pasta, or quinoa and a vegetable to make it a complete meal in less than 20 minutes! In addition to serving it over something this skillet sweet chili chicken is perfect in salads, sandwiches, quesadillas, enchiladas, etc!
Skillet Sweet Chili Chicken
Skillet chikcen in a quick and easy sweet chili chicken sauce!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, add the chicken, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste, and cook until lightly brown all over, about 6 minutes, before adding the sweet chili sauce, fish sauce, and lime juice and cooking to warm.
- Mix in the cilantro, remove from heat and enjoy!
Option: Garnish with toasted seasme seeds!
Option: Garnish with thinly sliced green onions.
Skillet Chicken Satay
Thai Peanut Chicken Buddha Bowls
Honey and Lime Jalapeno Chicken
Jalapeno Popper Skillet Chicken
Sticky Honey Sriracha Chicken Bites
Sweet Chili Chicken Quesadilla
Sweet Chili Chicken Salad
Sweet Chili Chicken and Avocado Enchiladas
Sweet Chili Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Sweet Chili Chicken Rice Bowl
Baked Firecracker Chicken
Thai Sweet Chili Chicken Buddha Bowls