Do you have leftover corned beef? This corned beef and cabbage pizza is a fabulous way to enjoy it! If not, it’s well worth making some corned beef with cabbage and colcannon just so that you can make this pizza! This pizza starts out with your favourite pizza dough which is brushed with olive oil before sprinkling on the corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and cheese and baking it in the oven. Normally just one cheese is enough for a pizza but for this one I go with three kinds, mozzarella, white cheddar and parmesan! This is just like an entire corned beef dinner all rolled up into one tasty pizza!
When I first heard about topping a pizza with a fried egg I was not sure but ever since I tried it, I can’t go back and this corned beef and cabbage pizza is perfect for one!
Serve topped with a fried egg with a runny yolk!
Corned Beef and Cabbage Pizza
A tasty corned beef and cabbage pizza with potatoes and plenty of cheese!
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces corned beef, shredded or diced
- 1 medium potato, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cabbage, thinly sliced/shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup white cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan cheese), grated
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Shape the pizza dough into the desired form on a baking sheet, brush with olive oil, sprinkle on corned beef, potato, cabbage, the cheeses, and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 500F/260C oven until the cheese has melted and the crust is crispy and golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
Option: Tip with fried eggs with a runny yolks!
Corned Beef with Cabbage and Colcannon
Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup
Mediterranean Grilled Chicken and Roasted Red Pepper Pizza with Feta and Balsamic Glaze
Roasted Butternut Squash and Caramelized Onion Pizza with Gorgonzola and Crispy Fried Sage
Balsamic Strawberry and Chicken Pizza with Sweet Onions and Smoked Bacon
Jalapeno Popper Pizza
Thai Chicken Pizza with Sweet Chili Sauce
Thai Chicken Pizza with Spicy Peanut Sauce
Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza
Corned Beef Hash
Suzanne Buckspan says
Made this for dinner tonight – so good. Such a fun twist on pizza (one of my favorite foods) and a traditional St Paddy’s dinner. And being super easy doesn’t hurt! Pizza and beer!
I;d add Swiss cheese instead of mozarella
Swiss cheese is nice on this pizza!