Whenever I make my jalapeno popper chicken salad, I like to make a double batch so that I can make some quesadillas! These quesadillas are basically just tortillas filled with the chicken salad mixture along with some extra cheese that’s toasted until the tortillas are crispy and the cheese has melted. The jalapeno popper chicken salad is super tasty and already contains cream cheese and cheddar cheese so using it makes for some really creamy quesadillas that just packed with melted cheese!
Jalapeno Popper Chicken Salad Quesadillas
Crispy quesadillas stuffed with melted creamy jalapeno popper chicken salad!
- 2 (10 inch) tortillas (corn tortillas for gluten free)
- 1/2 cup cheese (monterey jack or cheddar), shredded
- 1 cup jalapeno popper chicken salad
- Heat a pan over medium heat, place one tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese followed by the chicken salad, the remaining cheese and remaining tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Buffalo Chicken Salad Quesadillas
Sloppy Joe Quesadillas
Chimichurri Steak Quesadillas with Avocado Chimichurri
Chipotle Bacon and Egg Quesadillas
Chicken and Avocado Quesadillas
Mongolian Beef Quesadillas
BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas
Spicy Peanut Chicken Quesadillas
Jalapeno Popper Dip
Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken
Jalapeño Popper Quiche
Jalapeno Popper Pizza
Cheese Covered, Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Burgers
Southwestern Grilled Chicken Jalapeno Popper Salad