I had been coming across this recipe for jalapeno popper dip on sites like Big Red Kitchen for a while and I had just been itching to try it. I really like jalapeno poppers and this dip has all of the elements that make jalapeno poppers so good, from the jalapenos to the cream cheese and cheddar cheese to the crunchy bread crumb crust. With the temex kick that I have been on lately it was the perfect time to try this dip out. The jalapeno popper dip was easy to make and the results were great! I increased the amount of jalapenos and added some fresh jalapenos for even more jalapeno flavour and heat. The dip was nice and warm and gooey and oh so tasty! I really enjoyed the spicy cheesy dip and its crunchy topping and I will definitely be making it again. I served the jalapeno popper dip with lime tortilla chips for dipping.
Jalapeno Popper Dip
A hot cheesy dip inspired by the flavours of jalapeno poppers with a crunchy panko bread crumb topping.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan cheese), grated
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapenos (pickled), drained
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan cheese), grated
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, parmesan and jalapenos in a bowl and pour into a baking dish.
- Mix the panko bread crumbs and parmesan and sprinkle over the dip.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20-30 minutes.
Tip: Add crumbled bacon for the bacon wrapped jalapeno popper version!
Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Jalapeno Popper Quiche
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Jalapeno Popper Pizza
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Burgers
Chorizo Queso Fundido
Tasty Tailgate Party Recipes
Jalapeno Popper Dressing
Southwestern Grilled Chicken Jalapeno Popper Salad
Jalapeno Popper Corn Fritters
Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup
Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
Jalapeno Popper Potato Gratin
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Roasted Corn Queso Fundido
Cheesy Buffalo Mushroom Poppers
Stuffed Crust Pizza Dip
Jalapeno Popper Chorizo Cheesecake
Jalapeno and Cheddar Corn Pancakes with Bacon (aka Jalapeno Popper Pancakes)
Jalapeno Popper Skillet Chicken
Jalapeno Popper Cornbread Muffins