Asparagus is one of my favourite things about spring and it’s so easy to prepare! You can steam it, saute it, grill it or roast it and It’s great with just a bit of salt and pepper or tossed in a tasty dressing like an orange sesame ginger dressing. The citrus dressing is just bursting with fresh summery flavour and once the asparagus is cooked you simply toss with the dressing for an easy side to any meal!
Orange Sesame Roast Asparagus
Roast asparagus tossed in a fresh orange sesame ginger dressing!
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup orange sesame ginger vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Toss the asparagus in the oil, salt and pepper, lay in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake in a 400F/200C oven until they start to caramelize, about 15-20 minutes, mixing half way through.
- Toss the asparagus in the dressing and sesame seeds and enjoy!
Tuscan Roast Asparagus
Balsamic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes
Grilled Asparagus and Tomatoes in a Kalamata Olive and Feta Vinaigrette
Grilled Asparagus with Bacon and Balsamic Caramelized Onions and Goat Cheese
Roasted Asparagus and Mushroom Poutine
Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
Asparagus in Gorgonzola Sauce
Asparagus with a Poached Egg in Hollandaise Sauce
Caesar Grilled Asparagus
Grilled Asparagus with Carrot Ginger Dressing
Grilled Asparagus with Marinated Roasted Red Peppers, Feta and Kalamata Olives
Grilled Asparagus in a Creamy Balsamic Mushroom Sauce
Grilled Asparagus in Lemon Maple Tahini with Tomatoes and Cucumbers