Quesadillas are always amazing! Toasty tortillas stuffed with melted cheese only get better when filled with chicken al pastor and pineapple! Whenever I make a Mexican style meat, such as chicken al pastor, I like to make a large batch to ensure leftovers for use in quesadillas the next day! Quesadillas are as easy to make as placing a tortilla a into a skillet, sprinkling on cheese, followed by the meat and any other fillings, more cheese and another tortilla and toasting until the tortillas a crispy and the cheese is melted! They make for a quick and easy lunch, snack, dinner or even breakfast! Yum!
Chicken al Pastor Quesadillas
Sweet, tangy and spicy chicken al pastor with pineapple in quesadillas with plenty of melted cheese!
- 2 (8 inch) tortillas (corn tortillas for gluten free)
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup cooked chicken al pastor, warm
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- Heat a pan over medium heat, place one tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese followed by the chicken onions, and cilantro, the remaining cheese and remaining tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Chicken al Pastor Tacos
Tacos al Pastor
Chicken Tinga Tacos
Slow Cooker Chicken Carnitas Tacos
Korean Spicy BBQ Chicken Tacos
Chicken and Avocado Tacos
Spicy Peanut Chicken Tacos
Chicken Mole Tacos
Chicken Birria Tacos
Buffalo Chicken Salad Quesadillas
Sloppy Joe Quesadillas
Chimichurri Steak Quesadillas with Avocado Chimichurri
Chipotle Bacon and Egg Quesadillas
Chicken and Avocado Quesadillas
Mongolian Beef Quesadillas
BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas
Spicy Peanut Chicken Quesadillas
Leave a Reply