Today I have some quick, easy and tasty Mediterranean omelettes for you! It’s hard to beat eggs and omelettes in particular for a breakfast that’s a little more than throwing something into the toaster or microwave and running but it’s still easy and satisfying! These omelettes are packed with simple and yet tasty Mediterranean style ingredients including tomatoes, olives, artichokes, feta and a roasted red pepper sauce! You’ll certainly remember how to appreciate breakfast again with these light and fluffy Mediterranean omelettes!
A quick, easy and satisfying omelette they is brimming with tasty Mediterranean inspired flavours!
- 1 teaspoon oil or butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk (or cream)
- oregano, salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 artichoke heart, quartered
- 1 tablespoon feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon romesco sauce
- Heat the oil in a small skillet (no-stick preferable), pour in the mixture of the egg, milk, oregano, salt and pepper and let cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until the egg starts to set before sprinkling on the tomato, olive, artichoke and feta per half of the egg and folding the covered part over.
- Cook the eggs until set, about a minute, before removing from the heat and topping with the romesco sauce to enjoy!
Bacon Cheeseburger Omelette
Pesto Caprese Omelette
Pad Thai Omelette
Italian Sausage and Roasted Red Pepper Omelette
Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls with Romesco Sauce
Asparagus and Artichoke Breakfast Casserole
Greek Style Salad
Greek Salad (Horiatiki Salata)
Grilled Asparagus with Marinated Roasted Red Peppers, Feta and Kalamata Olives
Greek Goddess Grain Bowl with Fried Zucchini, Halloumi and Toasted Seeds
Grilled Chicken Souvlaki Salad with Creamy Feta and Dill Dressing
Mediterranean Tortellini Pasta Salad
Grilled Asparagus and Tomatoes in a Kalamata Olive and Feta Vinaigrette
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
Bacon and Brie Omelette
Greek Style Grilled Chicken Salad