With summer here there is going to be a lot more outdoor eating from barbecues to potlucks to picnics, etc. and it’s always good to have some tasty side dish recipes on hand like this Mediterranean inspired tortellini pasta salad. This tortellini salad is just packed with flavour from the salty feta and olives to the crispy and juicy cucumbers, tomatoes and bell peppers to the tangy dressing! You can easily dice all of the vegetables in the time that it takes to cook the tortellini making it a nice last minute side or you can make it the day before and let it chill in the fridge until needed. Whether you are hosting your own outdoor dining event or bringing something to one this Mediterranean tortellini pasta salad is nice, quick, easy and it’s sure to impress!
Avocados are an excellent addition to this tortellini salad!
Mediterranean Tortellini Pasta Salad
A Mediterranean inspired tortellini pasta salad that is packed with vegetables and flavour!
- 8 ounces cheese tortellini (gluten free for gluten free)
- 1 cup tomato, sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (~1 lemon) or red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the tortellini as directed on the package, drain and let cool.
- Mix the tortellini, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, olives and feta and toss in the mixture of the lemon juice, oil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper and enjoy.
Avocado BLT Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
Greek Style Salad
Grilled Asparagus and Tomatoes in a Kalamata Olive and Feta Vinaigrette
Greek Style Zucchini Salad
Chicken Souvlaki Salad
Horiatiki Salata (Greek Salad)
Fresh Pea Salad
Greek Goddess Grain Bowl with Fried Zucchini, Halloumi and Toasted Seeds
Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls with Romesco Sauce