BBQ chicken pizza is one of my favourite pizza’s and I like to load it up with onions, hot peppers, pineapple and bacon! Yum! This is a quick and easy take on that where chicken is topped with all of those flavours and baked! This recipe is really as simple as placing chicken into a baking dish and topping it with the BBQ sauce, pineapple, onion, hot peppers, bacon and cheese and baking until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is all melted and good! All said and done and this recipe is ready in about 30 minutes, which is plenty of time to cook some pasta or rice to serve it over! This BBQ chicken pizza baked chicken is prefect for any occasion, including busy week nights, and it’s family friendly!
BBQ Chicken Pizza Baked Chicken
A quick and easy baked chicken with all of the flavours of BBQ chicken pizza including pineapple and bacon!
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts (or thighs)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup pineapple, sliced into bite sized pieces (optional)
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup hot peppers (optional)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste and place in a large baking dish before topping with the BBQ sauce, pineapple, onion, hot peppers, bacon and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the chicken is cooked through, about 25-35 minutes.
Chile Con Queso Baked Chicken
Bacon Ranch Baked Cheddar Chicken
Crispy Cheddar Chicken
Salsa Verde Baked Chicken
Baked Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Easy Baked Honey Dijon Chicken
Baked Firecracker Chicken
Baked Chicken Santa Fe
Balsamic Caprese Baked Chicken
Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Apple BBQ Chicken
BBQ Chicken Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
BBQ Chicken Pizza with Cauliflower Crust