Fajitas are one of my favourite meals and normally I grill or pan fry the meat but you can also pan roast the entire meal! Being able to roast everything on a single sheet pan in the oven makes thing so super quick and easy! You simply need to toss the meat, in this shrimp, in taco seasoning along with slices of peppers and onions in some oil before roasting on a sheet pan in the oven! It’s as simple as that! Shrimp works well in this recipe because it does not take long to cook but you could also use thin sliced of chicken or beef. These fajitas are the perfect quick meal for a busy weeknight and they are kid friendly when served as ‘make your own’ style with all of the topping served separately!
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
The quickest and easiest shrimp fajitas, where everything is baked on a sigle sheet in the oven!
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 8 tortillas, warmed
- Toss the shrimp, peppers and onions in the mixture of the oil and taco seasoning, spread out on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake sheet and bake in a preheated 425F/220C oven until the shrimp is cooked and the veggies are tender, about 16-20 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Enjoy wrapped in tortillas along with your favourite toppings!
Option: Top with your favourite fajita toppings such as salsa, pico de gallo, avocado, guacamole, cheese, sour cream, onions, cilantro, lime juice, etc.
Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
Chicken Fajita Pasta
Chicken Fajita Soup
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos with Roasted Corn and Jalapeno Slaw and Roasted Jalapeno Crema
Jerk Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa, Slaw and Pina Colada Crema
Grilled Coconut and Pineapple Sweet Chili Shrimp Tacos
Teriyaki Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Tacos with Candied Jalapeno and Bacon
Crispy Rolled Shrimp Tacos
Taco Lime Grilled Shrimp