BBQ pulled pork sandwiches and nachos are two amazing things to enjoy while watching the game and the combination of the two is even better! This is a pretty basic nacho recipe with tortilla chips topped with BBQ pulled pork, sliced onions, sliced pickled jalapenos, and plenty of shredded cheese! The nachos are baked in an oven until the cheese has melted all over everything before drizzling on even more BBQ sauce, followed with some cool and creamy coleslaw. The fresh slaw served on top of the warm nachos works so well!
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
BBQ pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw in nacho form with plenty of melted cheese!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups BBQ pulled pork (see Notes)
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapenos, sliced
- 2 cups cheese (such as cheddar and/or monterey jack), shredded
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 1 cup coleslaw (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Spread the tortilla chips out on a baking sheet in a single layer, top with the pork, onion, jalapenos and cheese and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the cheese has melted, about 5-10 minutes.
- Drizzle the BBQ sauce over the nachos before sprinkling on the coleslaw and cilantro and enjoy!
Option: Use your favourite BBQ pulled pork sandwich toppings and/or your favourite nacho toppings!
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich with Slaw
BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese
Korean BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
Mexican Street Corn Nachos
Chicken Pad Thai Nachos
Korean Bulgogi and Kimchi Nachos
Chorizo and Egg Breakfast Nachos
Irish Nachos with Guinness and Irish Cheddar Sauce
Greek Style Nachos
Grilled Zucchini Nachos
Mini Pepper Nachos with Corn, Black Beans and Avocado
Loaded Chipotle Carnitas Nachos
Mexican Shredded Beef Nachos
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita Nachos
Korean Steak Nacho Cheese Fries
BBQ Chicken and Grilled Pineapple Nachos
Leave a Reply