Pasta recipes are always on my weekly meal plan, especially when they are quick and easy to make and taste great like this shrimp alfredo linguine! An alfredo sauce is divinely delicious and it’s as simple to make as melting butter in a pan, cooking garlic, adding cream and plenty of parmesan cheese! You can toss the alfredo sauce with cooked pasta and it’s an amazing meal just like that or you can add extras like meat and veggies! I like to add shrimp to my alfredo pasta and you really can’t go wrong throwing bacon and broccoli into the mix as well! This creamy shrimp alfredo linguine with bacon and broccoli is the perfect meal for any occasion!
Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Linguine
A quick and easy linguine pasta with succulent shrimp in a creamy alfredo sauce along with bacon and broccoli!
- 8 ounces linguine or your favourite pasta (gluten free for gluten free)
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets (optional)
- 4 strips bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth)
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 1 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Start cooking the pasta as directed and steam the broccoli.
- Cook the bacon in a large pan and set aside on paper towels to drain, before draining off some or all of the bacon grease from the pan.
- Melt the butter in the pan over medium-high heat, add the shrimp and cook, about 2-3 minutes per side, and set aside.
- Add the garlic to the pan and red pepper flakes and saute until fragrant, about a 30 seconds.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine, add the heavy cream, and parmesan and cook until the parmesan melts and the sauce thickens a bit, about 3-5 minutes, before seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the pasta in with the alfredo sauce along with the shrimp, bacon and broccoli and serve garnished with parsley.
Option: Make this as you like! I like to add bacon and a veggie like the broccoli, asparagus, etc. but it’s great without either!
Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Alfredo Pasta
Shrimp Linguine in a Tomato and Feta Sauce (aka Shrimp Saganaki Linguine)
Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
Chargrilled Oyster Pasta
Cajun Shrimp Cauliflower Alfredo Linguini
Light and Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Linguine
Shrimp Creole Soup with Bacon and Cheddar Dumplings
Blackened Salmon with Avocado Salsa
Blackened Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Bites
Seared Scallops in a Cajun Mustard Cream Sauce
Broccoli and Bacon Chicken Alfredo Linguine
Cajun Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
Steak in Creamy Cajun Shrimp Sauce (Surf and Turf)
Creamy Cajun Tomato and Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Cajun Butter Garlic Grilled Shrimp with Cilantro Lime Avocado Sauce