Nachos are an amazing game day snacking option and these salsa verde nachos are one of my favourites! One of the main ingredients of nachos is cheese, which can either be sprinkled on top and melted or it can be drizzled on in the form of a cheese sauce! These nachos are the combination of chicken, white beans and a salsa verde nacho cheese sauce along with green onions, cilantro, and sliced jalapeno! You can change the toppings up as you like and some additional things to consider are: avocados, sour cream, salsa verde, etc.
Salsa Verde Chicken Nachos
Easy chicken nachos with a salsa verde cheese sauce!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups chicken (such as salsa verde chicken), cooked, shredded/diced, and warm
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can of white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups salsa verde queso, warm
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- Spread the tortilla chips over a large serving dish, sprinkle on the chicken and beans, drizzle the queso over, sprinkle on the green onions, cilantro, and jalapeno, and enjoy!
Option: Add 1/4 cup sour cream!
Option: Add 1/2 cup salsa verde!
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
Mexican Street Corn Nachos
Chicken Pad Thai Nachos
Korean Bulgogi and Kimchi Nachos
Chorizo and Egg Breakfast Nachos
Irish Nachos with Guinness and Irish Cheddar Sauce
Greek Style Nachos
Grilled Zucchini Nachos
Mini Pepper Nachos with Corn, Black Beans and Avocado
Loaded Chipotle Carnitas Nachos
Mexican Shredded Beef Nachos
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita Nachos
Korean Steak Nacho Cheese Fries
BBQ Chicken and Grilled Pineapple Nachos
Salsa Verde Baked Chicken
Creamy Salsa Verde Skillet Chicken
Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas
Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilada Skillet