Pizza is one of my favourite foods and I have turned it into a dip with layers of ooey gooey melted cheese, pizza sauce and plenty of my favourite pizza toppings, like pepperoni! I am also obsessed with stuffed crust pizza, I mean you really can't go wrong with finding new ways to add even more cheese to pizza and stuffing it into the crust is a great way to do just that! The other day I was thinking that a stuffed crust version of my pizza dip would be amazing! Just the idea of having a crust stuffed with cheese surrounding that oh so tasty hot melted cheese pizza dip was divine and then that same cheese stuffed crust becomes the perfect way to scoop up all of that dip! Perfect! This stuffed crust pizza dip could not be easier to make! You simply take a pizza dough, divide it into a bunch of small balls, stuff them with cubes of cheese and place them around the outside of a baking dish, surrounding the dip, and bake it until the dough is lightly golden brown and the cheese dip has melted! If you want to make it even simpler, use a store bought pizza dough or even crest roll (or other) roll dough! As much as I like my original pizza dip, this stuffed crust pizza dip is the new king of the dips! It's finger licking good and the perfect food for watching the football game this coming weekend!
Assembly using crescent roll dough for a super easy dip!
The crust is stuffed with ooey gooey melted cheese!
Stuffed Crust Pizza Dip
A layered, hot cheesy dip with all of the flavours of pizza including pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni and olives with a cheese stuffed pull apart crust that's perfect for dipping and scooping!
- 1 batch pizza dough *
- 8 ounce mozzarella, cut into 16 cubes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, grated
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded/grated
- 2 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- Divide the dough into 16 pieces, wrap each around a cube of mozzarella and place around the outside of a large baking pan.
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream mayonnaise, mozzarella and parmesan and spread it across the bottom of a pie plate or other baking dish.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top and sprinkle on the cheese, pepperoni, green pepper and olives.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the the crust is lightly golden brown the sides are bubbling and the cheese cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20-30 minutes.
Note: * Use a home made or store bought pizza dough or a crescent or roll dough.
Tip: Make this dip with your favourite pizza toppings!
Bacon Double Cheese Burger Dip
Jalapeno Popper Dip
Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
Chicken Enchilada Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Cauliflower Casserole
No Crust Pepperoni Pizza
Roast Beef Philly Cheese Steak Dip
Cheesy Margherita Pizza Hummus with Pesto Pita Chips
Meatball Parmesan Dip
Pizza Stuffed Chicken