I am kicking off National Grilled Cheese Sandwich month with a combination of two of my favourite foods, the grilled cheese sandwich and pepperoni pizza! This grilled cheese is so easy to make! You simply butter up some bread, stuff it with pizza sauce, pepperoni and plenty of mozzarella cheese before grilling it to golden brown toasty perfection! Pizza melts are one the greatest things going with all of that ooeing, ooey, gooey melted cheese, pizza sauce and pepperoni and they are an amazing way to celebrate all things grilled cheese!
Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese
A pepperoni pizza in grilled cheese form! Buttery and toasty golden brown bread stuffed full of ooey gooey melted mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and pizza sauce.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices mozzarella (or 1/2 cup shredded)
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- 1/2 ounce pepperoni
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, place one slice in the pan with buttered side down, top with half of the cheese, half of the pizza sauce, the pepperoni, the remaining pizza sauce, cheese and finally the other slice of bread with buttered side up.
- Grill until golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Crispy Tortilla Skillet Pizza
No Crust Pepperoni Pizza
Pizza Quesadillas (aka Pizzadillas)
Stuffed Crust Pizza Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
Pizza Stuffed Chicken
BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese
Bacon Double Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Sandwich
BLT Grilled Cheese (BLTGC)
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
Chicken Fajita Grilled Cheese
Taco Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Salisbury Steak Grilled Cheese with Mushroom Gravy
Cornbread Grilled Cheese with Chipotle Caramelized Onions, Refried Black Beans and Guacamole
Sloppy Joe Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Deep Dish Pizza
Pepperoni Pizza Spaghetti Squash
BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese