Spinach and artichoke dip is one of my favourite foods; ever! I will definitely be making a batch to enjoy while watching the big football game this weekend, along with these spinach and artichoke pinwheels which are basically spinach and artichoke dip stuffed pastries! Yum! You just can’t go wrong taking hot melted cheesy artichoke dip and wrapping it up in golden brown light and flaky pastry! The recipe is as simple as taking a batch of spinach and artichoke dip and spreading it over some puff pastry, rolling it up, slicing and baking until it puffs up all sorts of golden brown and good! These spinach and artichoke dip pinwheels have to be the perfect finger food for any event or special occasion!
For this latest batch of spinach and artichoke dip pinwheels I topped them with some homemade everything bagel seasoning which makes them even better, if that’s even possible!
Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pinwheels
Light and flaky puff pastry pinwheels stuffed with spinach and artichoke dip topped with a sprinkling of everything seasoning!
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, warmed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced/grated
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1 cup mozzarella (grated)
- 1 package puff pastry, rolled out
- 2 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning (optional)
- Mix the spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, parmesan and mozzarella mand spread evenly over the puff pastry.
- Roll up the puff pastry, chill in the freezer for 15 minutes, slice and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, optionally sprinkling with everything seasoning.
- Bake in a preheated 400F/200C oven until golden brown, about 18-24 minutes.
Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Hot Cheesy Crab, Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Spinach and Artichoke Hummus
Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed with Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Hot Sweet Onion Dip
Hot Cheesy Corn Dip
Roasted Cauliflower and Aged White Cheddar Dip
French Onion Soup Dip
Hot Cheesy Roasted Brussels Sprout Dip
Spinach and Artichoke Dip Tortellini Soup
Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pasta
Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza
Spinach and Artichoke Skillet Chicken with Sundried Tomatoes
Creamy Lemon Grilled Chicken, Asparagus and Artichoke Pasta
Asparagus and Artichoke Breakfast Casserole
Hot Melted Caprese Dip
Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Chicken
Stuffed Crust Pizza Dip
Spinach and Artichoke Egg Muffins
Avocado Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Cajun Chicken Alfredo Dip
Cajun Shrimp and Andouille Cheese Dip
Spinach and Artichoke Baked Chicken
Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce
Ham and Cheese Rolls with Caramelized Pineapple and Onions
Everything Bagel Hummus
Paige Cassandra Flamm says
These look amazing! Wish I was snacking on them right now!